Sunday, May 31, 2009

frustration

GARR... I have spent the whole day trying to put music on my blogger thingerdo because my best friend had music on her profile and i thought it was an amazing idea. she used project playlist so i went went on the project playlist website and started a profile. so i used like five different "widgets" that would put it on my profile but everytime i put it on there the page didnt have enough room for the little playlist window and wouldnt even put little scrolly bars on it so it was just cut off and you could barely see any of it... so then i went on imeem and found out their window was about a hundred pixels smaller and i would be able to fit that in the left side over my blog, so i spent an hour or so figuring out the songs i wanted on here all to find out when i was done that once i put the thing up that they decided the songs would only play for thirty seconds. that annoys me. and will probably annoy you if you listen to it. im leaving it up for now so you can see my frustration but hopefully that good friend of mine can help me out and i will have something nice to listen too.

since im bothering you with stuff that annoys me, someone just walked in and pointed out that i misspelled JUNKCYCLE, and it should go JUNKSICLE... the reason it is CYCLE is because my last name, spelled buyck, pronounced "bike". anyway i'm sorry to say that it even bothered me really, maybe you can just look at it as a little tidbit or me nicely expaining why i named my blog as i did

No comments:

Post a Comment